Monday, May 30, 2011

Movies in Review: "Kung Fu Panda 2"

Yay! Finally a sequel that lived up to the success as the first. Loved, loved, loved the first Kung Fu Panda, and I'm happy to say that I feel the same way about the sequel. This has to be the best character I have ever seen Jack Black play, animated or non-animated. Po and all his animated sidekicks are as fun, and delightful as the first. What I think is so great about the Kung Fu Panda films is that they don't totally forget their audience, but the writing is so great that it reaches both kids and adults. The story was written well and there is always a message to be remembered. Such a fun film. So I recommend you do not hesitate on this one, especially if you have seen the first. Any kid I have spoken to is a fanatic of the first, now its time to bring on the second addition. If you do not have any children (like myself), don't worry there were plenty adults in the audience who were clapping just as happy as the kids...just go see it...A!

No comments:

Post a Comment