Monday, December 13, 2010

Movies in Review: "Warrior's Way"

I was unable to post my reviews last week, so I apologize to those of you who had the misfortune of purchasing a ticket to see this film. An indication of how this film was; I walked out halfway through...SMH...that says alot.

The film was plotted to be an action film. From the trailer I was expecting to see something like Ninja Assassins, but maybe not as gruesome. Well unfortunately you can't call it action when every time the warrior is in battle, he kills his opponents with one swipe of his sword...awful...Where's the action in that! I just didn't get this film really, from the start. Then you put the warrior in a run down town with a non-travelling circus...SMH. Yeah this story just keeps getting worse. And Kate Bosworth's unappetizing acting did not help matters at all. The story was weak, the direction and acting even worse. The only thing this film had going for it was that Jang Dong-jon (the warrior) who was great on the eyes...Yum! They also casted the cutest baby girl ever. She was given plenty of screen time and was perfect. Kate Bosworth should be ashamed at being out shined by an infant...SMH. So I'd have to rate this movie an F...but because of the baby I will bump that up to an F+

No comments:

Post a Comment