Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Movies in Review: "Tron:Legacy"

Talk about visually entertaining. This movies is a must see, just for the visual effects alone. Quite honestly, the story was not all that great, but you won't even notice. The costumes were phenomenal, and had me feeling like I was really inside of a game or computer or whatever...awesome. The chase and fight scenes were very well executed...a man and teenage boys dream movie...lol. The only thing that skived me out was that they digitally made Jeff Bridges look 20 yrs younger for his character Clu, but he just looked fake and plastic. Every time I saw him all I kept thinking was that if I light a match to him he would melt...smh.

But all in all a good 2+ hour movie. Again it has all the elements that a man and teenage boys would love. So get the troops together and check. Don't worry...you'll love it too ladies...B+!

No comments:

Post a Comment