Monday, November 28, 2016

Movies in Review: "Moana"

Omg...I have been waiting for the release of this film since I watched the first trailer. The trailer won me over with Maui voiced by Dwayne Johnson. From the trailer, Johnson was perfect as the voice for this character. I laughed and smiled each time this trailer came on. I love a good animated movie I can take my kid too. However I think I was more excited than him with this one.

Definitely one of the best animated films I've seen this year. I adored everything about this movie. The story was great, with great animation to back it up, and beautiful music to add to that, it is almost the perfect package. I loved all the characters, especially the chemistry between Maui and Moana. They were full of humor and entertainment, especially Maui. Everything that came out of his mouth made me laugh. I loved what they did with Maui's tattoos, which boosted this movie's entertainment in scenes that were already great. It was an absolute pleasure to watch this one, and not a dull moment to be had. My kid is 4yr old and was a little afraid of the ball of fire creature called Te Ka. Her scenes are few, just a warning for the younger kids.


This movie was great. This is one I would add to my animated collection (if I had one) because I could definitely watch this again and again...A+

No comments:

Post a Comment