Monday, October 3, 2016

Movies in Review: "Storks"

Ok so I had to play catch up this weekend since I took a little vacation to celebrate my birthday. There were a number of movies I was interested in seeing that were released during my absence. Storks was definitely one, on my “to see” list. I've always had a love for animated movies, especially ones that are as cute as this one. Plus these animated films always make for great Mother/Son dates. My kid loves him a good movie, but I think I was more excited to see this one than he was...lol. I mean seriously, who doesn't want to see a movie featuring cute, little, giggly animated babies...lol.

Usually I chuckle at animated films, but this one had me cracking up. The characters in this film were so cute and well done, it was hard not to laugh. My favorite characters were The Wolfpack, who should have been hired by Beyoncé because they knew how to get in formation. The scenes with them were some of the most humorous. The White Stork and Tulip were fun to watch too. Their back and forth made for a very fun and entertaining adventure. I think the movie was made to entertain both adults and children because there were a number of adults laughing as hard as I was.


Storks was adorable, and something both kids and adults will enjoy. I wouldn't call it one of my top rated animated films of all time, but it does the job. With beautiful animation and even better characters, this one is definitely a winner in my book...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment