Monday, June 22, 2015

Movies in Review: "Inside Out"

How cute is the trailer for this movie! Ok maybe I'm a little too excited about this one, but it's fun to think how owe emotions are controlled and stored...right!? Such a cute concept and story. This is one of the first movies I have been excited to see from Pixar in a while. My little one was even excited to see this one, so of course we had to make a date of it.

This movie was everything I expected it to be. The story was as cute and entertaining as it could be, no complaints from me whatsoever. The characters were well-developed, and the story interesting enough for you and the little ones to enjoy. I must admit Sadness was annoying me a little at the beginning, but by the end became my favorite character. All the emotion characters were hilarious. I loved this movie from beginning to end. The running time was perfect, so to keep the younger ones entertained without bringing them to boredom with too much movie. The animation was great, beautiful, and colorful. I especially loved the animated detail of the hair for each emotion.

I'm sorry, but I have no complaints here. This movie was executed to perfection. I enjoyed myself, and so did my little one. This was the first time he left the theater and wanted to take a pic by the movie poster. I took that as a compliment and a thumbs up from him. Definitely take the kids...A+

No comments:

Post a Comment