Monday, November 10, 2014

Movies in Review: "Big Hero 6"

This is the animated movie I have anticipated the most this year. When I first watch Baymax in the trailer, I absolutely fell in love. I knew I had to make it a date between me and my little one. I wasn't expecting it to be exceptional, but I was expecting it to be good. Can I tell you this movie was far better than good!

This movie had me in such a great mood when I left the theater. I was watching this moving and found myself laughing out loud on more than one occasion, as were most of the adults. This movie was so cute and such a joy to watch. My son is almost 2 yr, and was entertained enough to sit through this 2hr feature. I don't know what to say about Baymax, all I know is I want one. Such a great character. The movie does get a little heavy but the other characters, including Baymax help to sweeten it up. Hiro's Aunt Cass, played by Maya Rudolph, is a hoot, I also enjoyed the character Wasabi...lol.

Who walked out of the theater giving out fist pumps?...lol. Me and my son exchanged several, as he kept imitating Baymax...so cute. This movie is a good one for the family. I heard adults weeping it up during one scene, and laughing throughout most of the movie. This movie definitely deserves an applause in my book. Very well done...A+!

No comments:

Post a Comment