Monday, October 13, 2014

Movies in Review: "Addicted"

I hadn't heard much about this film, and I may have seen the trailer in passing once. I didn't find anything super interesting about it except that it was based of the Zane novel...cha-ching! I didn't get too hype about this movie because it seriously looked like a low budget production. However, the interest of seeing a Zane novel performed definitely peaked my interest.

As I thought and suspected, the film was definitely low budget. Honestly it should have been a made for TV movie for BET...ijs. However throwing all that aside the film was cast with some very appealing and enticing actors, very suitable for this movie. Sharon Leal was absolutely beautiful and perfect as Zoe. She ooozzzzed sex. Can I tell you there was so much sensuality in this movie, it felt like I was reading the book and watching all the characters come to life. They put Boris Kodjoe in positions you would only dream of seeing him in...Yum! Tyson was my least favorite, but he served his purpose...lol. I am still fanning myself now from all that hotness on-screen...smh.

Honestly, not the best movie, but if you want to end the night with passion, this is the perfect date night movie to get everyone in the mood. Yes it's like that. After your girl let's Kodjoe, Beckford, and Levy get into her head, she will definitely settle for what you have to offer...Lmao...ijs. Unless you're doing the couples thing though, you'd honestly be better off just reading the book alone...C

No comments:

Post a Comment