Monday, June 18, 2012

Movies in Review: "That's My Boy"

I am not a fan of Adam Sandler. Honestly out of all of his films I think I may have enjoyed 2. So Why did I even go check this flick? Well it was either this or Rock of Ages, and I had no interest in watching Tom Cruise act like a rock star, nor was I interested in a musical. I was at least hoping to get a few laughs by choosing to watch That's My Boy...unfortunately the laughs were non-existent.

I actually don't know which was worse Jack & Jill, or this catastrophe. The garbage pail jokes were lame and offered nothing new for viewers. Almost everything about this movie was predictable and simply not funny. I was surprised that I didn't find myself laughing once. Quite honestly I found myself more disgusted than anything. Some of the material was more disgusting than humorous...#EpicFail.

I don't ever want to see Ciara in another movie. I couldn't take listening to her recite her lines in every scene. Her team should have advised acting classes. Thank goodness her role was small, but still too much in my opinion...smh. You might find this movie more entertaining if you are under the influence of an alcohol induced coma, or uber high on that ooooohhhhWeeeeee. If drugs or alcohol are not in your system, I'd recommend that you stay away from this one because it's not even worth a rental...F!

No comments:

Post a Comment