Monday, June 20, 2011

Movies in Review: "Mr. Popper's Penguins"

Hmmmmm....cute...ummmmm... funny...it was ok. Honestly this movie felt alot like "Liar Liar", except they gave Jim Carrey a different name and family. The penguins did make for more humor, but it wasn't enough to make this movie a total hit. I think I was a little annoyed because I felt like it's been done before. Kinda the same storyline with the happy ending at the end. The only element of surprise was wondering what outlandish joke or humorous act Jim Carrey was going to perform. He had some funny moments. The ending was crazy, because I felt like I was in a live version of "Happy Feet"...smh. I don't have too much to say about it. It's a family film, and was enjoyable to watch. It's nothing you would rush out to go see. I'd suggest you wait for the dvd...C+

No comments:

Post a Comment