Monday, April 11, 2011

Movies in Review: "Your Highness"

It was a sad weekend for movies this past week. I checked out 3 films and was disappointed by each and every one of them...smh. Here are my reviews anyway...

Man oh man I must have been expecting too much from this film I know. But I was at least hoping to get a decent laugh, but all I got was a few Zzzzzzz's. Yeah you read correctly...I fell asleep through most of this ridiculous film. There was nothing but lame "potty" humor...ya know...gay innuendos here...naked women there...penis shots there...and drugs scattered throughout...blah blah blah. All of this, and they forgot to make it funny, but it was heavy with stupidity...smh.

Hey if you find yourself home one night smoking a blunt and you need something to entertain you, then I would suggest this film. But if you have all your wits about you, don't even bother with this one, you'll just be pissed....F!

No comments:

Post a Comment