Monday, April 18, 2011

Movies in Review: "Scream 4"

It seems that no one had faith in this movie being great or halfway decent with opening box office sales of 19million over the weekend. Well let me be the first to tell you that it really wasn't all that bad, and was alot better than what I expected. After 11 years it was really nice to see all the living characters reprise their roles. This film has the same premise behind it as all of the other scream films, but that doesn't mean you won't catch yourself jumping in some of the scenes, because they actually did a great job of making it scary. It was way more bloodier than the previous films.

I enjoyed seeing Cox, who was gorgeous, and seemed not to age. She was spicy in this film, and it was really funny. As in the previous films, its not short on comedy. They did Anderson's character wrong...smh...so wrong for that. The best part about this film was the twist at the end. You will never guess how it ends, because I was sure I knew who the killer was, but found out by the end I was totally wrong...smh. So for those of you who have given up on the Scream franchise, I'd say your missing out if you don't give this one a go...B!

No comments:

Post a Comment