Monday, April 4, 2011

Movies in Review: "Source Code"

Wow...all I can say is wow, because I'm still disturbed with what the "source code" really was. It came together so well at the end, and the underlying twist just made you having to repeat the same 8 mins over and over throughout the entire film kind of worth it. Now don't get me wrong, everytime "Cpt Stevens" had to relive the last 8 min of "Fentress's" life, it played out a little differently, I guess so the audience wouldn't become totally bored. The story was good, and once you find out who Cpt Stevens is, you might be a little messed up in the head...I know I am. Good film that is definitely worth checking...A-

2 comments:

  1. I actually saw this movie IN the movie theatre.... I know I know save your applause. I liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so funny. I still feel messed up in the head when I think about this movie...lol. Glad u like.

    ReplyDelete