Monday, May 2, 2016

Movies in Review: "Keanu"

I seriously cannot believe I went to see this movie. I'm only saying this because I'm not the biggest fan of Key & Peele's comedy show, but for some odd reason this movie appealed to me. Of course it looked dumb as hell, but I laughed throughout the trailer. I sensed that I would regret my decision to see this movie, but to my surprise I enjoyed it.

It is clear that this movie would be filled with nonsense, and my expectations for it to be just dumb were high. I think this helped me in enjoying it as much as I did...ijs. It was definitely funny. Key and Peele are dumb as hell...Lmao. The story focus of the kitten only made the whole thing more hilarious...lol. I enjoyed the way the story played out. Method Man was looking hella fine, so the eye candy was an added bonus. The kitten was cute a hell and the outfits they dressed him in were ridiculous...lol. The only this I didn't like was the awful wig they put on Hi-C in the last scene. That wig ruined that scene for me a bit because I could take my focus away from it...ugh!

I would recommend going to see this one with your expectations low. However if you are already a Key & Peele fan you will enjoy this one. It was funny, without being obnoxious. That's all I really cared about...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment