Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Movies in Review: "Sisters"

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in a comedy? Come on son...that's a no-brainer if you're looking for a good laugh. I was really looking forward to what these ladies had in their comedy bag for this film. Everyone was more interested to see Star Wars...not me! The trailer for this film had me sold, I was just hoping it would delivery.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you this movie is funny as hell. There is no denying I laughed A LOT...tears rolling with laughter. Isn't that what you want from a comedy? However I thought the story was just ok. It felt like the story needed a jolt of something less predictable...lol. Amy Poehler's storyline, but wish there was more focus on it. Maya Rudolph is hilarious, and I also wish she was incorporated more into the story.

Everyone cast in the movie was great, held their own, and packed a hell of a comedic punch. Great movie for the girls, good date movie, or if your solo and need a laugh, step into the theater and catch this one. I promise it doesn't disappoint on laughs...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment