Monday, September 8, 2014

Movies in Review : "The November Man"

Well kind of a slow couple of weekends for movie releases, but I am enjoying this down time. This review is a late post. Movie was released labor day weekend and I was away, unable to see any movies. The November Man was definitely a film I wanted to see, so I was happy that there wasn't anything released this weekend I wanted to see :). Did anyone get a chance to see this one? Reviews for this movie have been less than positive, so I'm sitting here wondering why I enjoyed it so much...lol.

Pierce Brosnan is always so great in spy thrillers, and this one is no exception. He is all types of awesome in this movie. This movie kept my stomach in knots watching it with unexpected events happening throughout. The story is good enough to keep your interest, although slightly off in some spots, but nothing to make you worry because the story has such great movement. You don't get overwhelmed with too much action which gives the story a chance to develop nicely. On a side note...I saw the trailer 50 Shades of Grey and kept thinking how perfect Luke Bracey, who plays David Mason in The November man, would have played Christian Grey...smh. Sorry...but this role looks miscast...ijs...Anyway...

If you like action and a story that keeps you planted in your seat because you want to see how it ends, then this movie is for you. This movie has a decent story with great movement, cool action scenes that aren't overbearing, and sexy Pierce Brosnan...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment