Monday, August 18, 2014

Movies in Review: "Let's Be Cops"

Ok let me first be honest and say that the main reason I went to see this movie is because I have a serious crush on Damon Wayans Jr. I thought the trailer was ok and looked funny, but Wayans looked HOT, so I went just so my eyes could enjoy the scenery. If the movie also happened to be funny, it would just be an added bonus. Unfortunately, the bonus was not achieved...

Talk about lame and you would be referring to this movie. Ugh! Straight non-sense. To make it so bad, this movie could have really been funny, but nothing about it worked. I'm sorry I have to say this, but as cute as Wayans is...not the best on-screen comedic actor. His deliverance seemed contrived. He and Jake Johnson's chemistry was off. Honestly, Johnson was great, and the movie probably would have been better with another co-star...smh. I snoozed through most of this movie, but I'm sure I didn't miss much. This is one of those movies who's entertainment value would be boosted if you went to see it high...ijs...

This filmed rocked at the box office it's opening weekend, but was far from being a rockin movie. This is one you should download for free, it doesn't even deserve RedBox...F :/

No comments:

Post a Comment