Monday, February 10, 2014

Movies in Review: "The Lego Movie"

Everything is Awesome!!! Lol...I know if you saw the movie you likely sang my first sentence, and you're probably still singing, and maybe even waving your hands...or maybe that's just me...lol. This movie was so cute! Anyone who has ever played with a lego will be taken back to their childhood seeing your lego characters on the big screen. I enjoyed the trailer for this movie, but I still felt that this idea wouldn't be satisfying as a movie...boy was I wrong!

They did such a great job with this movie. I really appreciated that they did not take the legos out of their characters, but exaggerated things for humor...for example Emmit always needing instructions to build anything...ha! I was so surprised at how much I was laughing. But with that being said, the movie is supposed to be for "kids", but the humor was definitely catered to adults. The storyline was more for the kids, which was cute and fun to watch.

I was smiling from ear to ear after seeing this one. This is a family fun movie, because it's not only for the kids, because the adults will love it just as much. You want to go see this one...trust me...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment