Sunday, November 4, 2012

Movies in Review: Hurricane Sandy

Due to the personal devastation Hurricane Sandy has caused the NY area, and my own personal life, I was unable to review any movies this weekend. I was flooded out of my home during the hurricane, and at this time am trying to get my life back to some normalcy. I am blessed to not have lost everything, but it is taking time to get everything back in order.

I hope to be able to post the movie reviews missed this week soon, but I will not put too much pressure on myself to do so. I am hoping to get your understanding, and want you to know that I hope to have my reviews going again by this weekend, or worse case scenario, 2 wks from now.

Please feel free to register your email address with my blog so that you will receive emails of my reviews as soon as they are posted. You can also keep checking back. My love goes out to everyone who has suffered loss and damage from this storm. Stay strong! And I hope to see you in a movie theatre soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment