Monday, November 19, 2012

Movies in Review: "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2"

If you are not a fan of this saga, then you will likely find no interest in this review at all. I actually don't know if I would consider myself a "fan", but I will admit once I stepped in to see my first movie from this saga, I definitely wanted to find out how it would end. Unlike some people, I rather enjoyed Breaking Dawn Part 1. It was one of my favorite installments from this series. Part 1 had me eagerly anticipating the last chapter. However, although eager, I wasn't expecting much from Breaking Dawn Part 2. All too often the end of a saga seems to leave movie goers with disappointment, than closure. Well I am happy to report this was not the case here.

Breaking Dawn 2 was absolutely amazing!!! I say this with excitement because this film had me on the edge of my seat. This was by far the best installment yet. I enjoyed almost everything about it. I am happy that he characters acting chops all seemed to have gotten better with each film. None of them annoyed me in this film. All were very natural acting and appeared to be the most comfortable with themselves in this film. The character Edward was always hard for me to connect with because he seemed so fake. In this movie he was real and I enjoyed him the most. Kristen Stewart never looked better as Bella. I like her better as a vampire for sure. Her character had substance in this film, and was strong in every scene. This installment had more movement than in the other films, which upped its entertainment stock. I loved the story, and even more, the ending.

I may not have liked all the films in this saga, but I feel like waiting for the ending made suffering through the other films worth it. This one ended on a high note for me, and left me with satisfactory closure. If you're a fan of the book and series I am interested to know if you enjoyed it as much as I did...A!

No comments:

Post a Comment