Monday, November 26, 2012

Movies in Review: MATERNITY LEAVE

Hello to all my faithful movie goers! It is an exciting time for me. If you don't already know, I am on my way to becoming a first time mother...Exciting! Lol...anyone who knows me, knows where the sarcasm is coming from...lol. Anywho...I am now in my 38th week and my newest addition will be arriving any day now. I am writing to let you know that it is with sadness that I have to let you know that I will be away from my blog and the movie theatres for a while as I get adjusted to my new duty as "Mother".

But please don't worry because I will return. I have new and exciting things planned for "Movies in Review" in the coming New Year. I hope that you hang in there, and stick around until then :). I plan to restart my reviews early to mid January. Please keep in mind my start will be slow, but I plan to be in the full swing of things by Feb. I know I know...but I ask that you give me the opportunity to see how this motherhood thing works...lol.

I will return sooner than you think, but for now its all about the little one :). I look forward to reading up on my fellow bloggers reviews, as I don't see myself making it to too many movies this end of season :(. I ask that all my followers not forget about me, and please check back in January or register you email addresses to my blog so that you can receive my reviews through email as soon as I return. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope that your Christmas and New Year are even better! Later until we meet again in the theatre...xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment