Monday, November 15, 2010

Movies in Review: "Morning Glory"

Refreshing is how I would have to describe this film. It was just a real feel good movie. I am a total fan of Rachel McAdams, and as always, she delivered perfectly on her character. She was quirky, cute, and fun. It was good to see Harrison Ford back, and he and Diane Keaton were a great pair. The supporting cast was wonderful and brought something to this film. I smiled throughout the entire movie, and was laughing with tears at some of the parts...quite funny. No this movie was nothing new, and the ending was cliche, but that's not to say that it was not good. Now don't get me wrong fellas, this movie is 100% chick flick, but if your girl happens to drag you to see it, there are aspects of the film that you will enjoy. Sooooo (ladies) if you need a smile, I would recommend you go see this film. If your not able to catch it on the big screen, it's still a great rental...B+!

No comments:

Post a Comment