Monday, February 1, 2016

Movies in Review: "Kung Fu Panda 3"

It's been 5yrs since we last saw our favorite Kung Fu Panda Po. I love me some Kung Fu Panda...and I know I'm not the only one. After the sequel, I did not expect another film. I enjoyed the first movie, and then the second one so much, that I was ok without having another and leaving this franchise on a good note. Sometimes you just have to know when to let a movie end, unlike Shrek and Ice Age...smh. However when I saw the trailer appear on the screen, I was overcome with excitement. Po!!!!!! Did I mention I loved me some Po! Lol...My calendar was set for the release of this one, although my expectations weren't very high, I was still looking forward to it.

Soooooo...Cute! Po and his crew were in rare for, with the added character additions which added a nice touch to the story. The addition of the other Panda's was a great place to take this story, and they were hilarious. My favorite Panda's were the ribbon twirling girl panda, the hugging panda, and of course the cute baby panda's. Mostly because they were so freaking cute. I enjoyed having Po's father (the duck) in the story more this time. I always find him humorous. Unfortunately because the focus was on the Panda's, we didn't see much from Po's Kung Fu fighting crew. I did kind of miss them. This made the movie a little less enjoyable for me that the first 2 because of this.

If your kid is a fan of Kung Fu Panda, I'm sure they will enjoy seeing Po at it again in this movie. It is cute and fun. I took my kid and he was trying to be the Master of Chi and complained that his powers weren't working...lol...B+

No comments:

Post a Comment