Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Movies in Review: "Deadpool"

I know everyone was looking forward to seeing Ryan Reynolds try his hand at being a "superhero". It's a good thing we already got a taste of him in Wolverine where he shined as Deadpool. As much as I enjoyed Reynolds in Wolverine, I was still a little apprehensive about this movie. This was THE most anticipated movie this weekend. All I know is I walked into this one hoping for nothing but the best.

O.M.G!!! When I tell you this movie was good...smh. The best movie I have seen in a while. They did their thing with this one. This movie was nothing I had expected. The entertainment value is turned all the way up in this movie. Everything in this movie is so out of left field, but in the best way. I loved the way this movie was filmed. The best part was the humor and how Reynold's poked fun at himself. They spared nothing at keeping Deadpool true to his character. It was really great to watch. The chemistry between the characters made the movie even better. I thought Colossus was a little annoying, but that's as far as my dislike goes. Ryan Reynolds was on one for this role...kudos to you sir.

Although a Marvel movie, please take warning to the "R" rating. This one is definitely not for the younger crowd. If you are of age, this is one you want to see. One of the most power packed, entertainment filled movies this year. I was more than pleased, you will be too...A+

No comments:

Post a Comment