Monday, January 31, 2011

Movies in Review: "No Strings Attached"

Ok I must admit that I might be biased because I am totally in love with Ashton Kutcher...although I hated Valentine's Day, but loved him in it.  But anyway needless to say I absolutely adored this film....aaawwwwwweeee. :). Ok that was an indication to my male counterparts that this is definitely a chick flick. It has all the components that the men will either benefit from if their women go see this film, or be arguing over...lol...I'm just being honest.

Ashton and Natalie were perfect together. Natalie is a great actress but sometimes when watching her you just feel like you can't relate to her, and would never want to be around her. In this film she was the total opposite. She was relaxed, real, and funny. Kinda like Sandra Bullock, but different...but you know what I'm trying to say. The comedy was great. Loved "Shira", the girl who plays in the office...hilarious. The best scene was with Natalie Portman drunk and you keep hearing her say pumpkin patch. She worked that scene, because I could really see myself doing the same thing...lol.

The only complaint I had was the ending. You could literally hear everyone in the audience go "huh?". Kinda just left you hangin, really didn't know what they were trying to say with that ending, but whatever. Loved it regardless. Truth be told I'm a chick and its a chick flick, so don't say I didn't warn you fellas. To my ladies, U are going to Love It! ...A!

No comments:

Post a Comment