Monday, January 31, 2011

Movies in Review: "From Prada to Nada"

Ummmmm yeah I don't have much of a review but what I do have have to say will give you a clear idea of what your getting into if you are thinking about going to see this film. Ok the first 5 mins were lousy. Nothing was really said, but you can tell by the camera shots and the direction that this may not be a good film...yeah. Well I tried to give it a chance, but after sitting there for 15min I could not take it. It was the worst film I have seen since...that stupid movie with Damon Wayans...but that was at least decent enough for me to sit to the end of it. I wouldn't waste my money or time on this one, unless you have time and money to waste. I'm kind of pissed that I'm even wasting my time writing this review :/....F!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment