Monday, January 17, 2011

Movies in Review: "The Dilemma"

I really must say that I was quite surprised that this movie was as good as it was. I really wasn't expecting a whole lot, from what I got from the trailer. But the only reason I got on board to see this film was because Ron Howard's name was attached to it, and I trust him. And true to form, he delivered as usual. I usually find Vince Vaughn to be a little extra, and I think directors give him too much room to be over the top, but in the Dilemma he was on point and delivered well. My favorite scene was the one between him and Channing Tatum...hilarious! This movie isn't over the top funny, actually has a pretty good story going on. I think they could have done a better job with this movie poster...boring, but you'll enjoy this film.  Kevin James and Vince were great together, and I don't think you'll be disappointed so go check it. A-

No comments:

Post a Comment