Monday, July 18, 2016

Movies in Review: "The Infiltrator"

Crime Dramas? Yes I'm into those. I'm not sure if I can think of too many of these types of movies that I've ever passed on seeing. I think I'm only saying this because the trailer for this film didn't really stir up too much anticipation for me, but the cast did peak a little interest, especially John Leguizamo...I love him. So I went to check this movie on a late afternoon with little expectations...

The cast performances definitely made this movie. Everyone cast in this film, stood out and shined. I was drawn into the story, sometimes on edge, wondering what was going to happen next. I enjoyed the unexpected turn of events in some scenes, which kept my heart racing. Bryan Cranston was excellent as "Bob Musella". That man was quick on his feet and always kept his composer while under cover. Leguizamo also delivers an outstanding performance. Quite different stance than Cranston's character, but the two characters worked well together. 


I was more than pleased with this movie. I enjoyed the story, and action scenes but it was the performances that made this movie shine. If you are into crime dramas, then I would definitely recommend this one...B+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment