Monday, May 18, 2015

Movies in Review: "Mad Max: Fury Road"

Soooooo...don't kill me...but I had little interest in seeing this movie. Yes it starred 2 of my favorite actors, Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy, but I'm not really a Mad Max fan. This is the 4th Mad Max movie, and I think I only watch 1 of the first 3...smh. If it wasn't for a friend strongly recommending this movie, I might not as been as impressed to see it as I was when it was released.

I enjoy a good post-apocalyptic film...but be warned, this film is unlike anything you have ever seen. I left the theater totally messed up by what I had just seen. This movie is crazy in all aspects of the word, and will blow your mind. It's an absolute visionary work of art. My eyes are still amazed at the over-the-top stunts, the filming, and interesting characters...this movie is amazing. First off...can we talk about the band playing the theme music riding with the "War Boys"...that was insane! Can we move on to those swinging poles they used to snatch the girls out the car...What!? Blown...my mind is blown...

I could go on and on, but I would give too much away. This movie is unlike anything you have ever seen, and a movie that definitely needs to be experience on the big screen. You would be playing yourself if you choose to watch it at home...A+!

No comments:

Post a Comment