Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Movies in Review: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I am writing this post because I have realized that I have failed to recognize and celebrate the time and effort I have put into these reviews. What first started out as a few comments or movie advise to friends, then turned into short posts on FB, in September 9, 2010 (yeah I'm a day late with this...so what sue me) has grown into this blog, and is progressing into so much more!

Today I am not only celebrating myself for sticking with this, but also celebrating my followers and friends who make an effort to share, and support my reviews. I have almost walked away from this blog on several occasions, but you, my audience have kept me here. The views on my blog have more than quadrupled per month since 2010, and each year keeps getting better, and I have you to thank for that!

I look forward to continuing my reviews and branching it out to other media outlets. Everyone raise your glasses, because this is a Celebration!!! Yay!

Love
TajGreene
"The Reviewer"

2 comments:

  1. YAY to you! Congratulations on your consistency! Keep it up Tajuana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so Much for your support! You are a big part of me keeping this going! #Truth

    ReplyDelete