Monday, September 9, 2013

Movies in Review: "Closed Circuit"

This is another movie I am late in reviewing, but I love crime thrillers and this one was on my radar. There weren't many trailers for this one showing, so I'm thinking most of you haven't heard about it. It's ok though, because if you are reading this review, now you have...lol.

This movie starts out with a bang...and I mean that in the literal sense. The opening scene will definitely get your attention and keep it until the ending credits. This movie moved slow in some places, but I think that was because I thought I had the movie figured out, but I didn't at all. There were some scenes that had me clinching my seat in anticipation. This is a thriller that had me on edge. There are some parts of the story that were a little predictable, but there is enough of the story that you will have no clue about what is going to happen. The story was well written and performed. I left the theater shook, especially with the ending. This is the kind of movie that will leave you paranoid...I love movies like that.

If this movie is playing near you, I strongly believe it is worth seeing. If you are a fan of crime thillers, then this is for you. Once you get past all the lawyer jargon you won't be able to take your attention away in anticipation of what is coming next...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment