Monday, March 7, 2011

Movies in Review: "The Adjustment Bureau"

This was definitely my favorite movie this weekend, and should have come out first in the box office in my opinion. Ok first off Matt Damon plays this politician. I seriously could see him running for senate. They did such a great job at making it seem like a real campaign. I would vote for Matt...he is to die for ~drooling~. But as soon as I thought that I wanted Matt all to myself, Emily Blunt comes on to the scene, and I just wanted to let her have him. Their chemistry was remarkable. It had you falling in love with the both of them, and all you want is for them to be together. The directing was great. I heard this film put you in the mind of "Inception"...eh maybe. The one thing it does do is it leaves you thinking about the content in the film. You will definitely leave believing, or at least wondering about the content that was presented. Anthony Mackie made a nice addition to the cast. This was the first film that I actually enjoyed seeing him in. Overall a really good film. In my opinion I think you'll love it...A!

No comments:

Post a Comment