Monday, February 14, 2011

Movies in Review: "Just Go With It"

I was happy to see that this was the highest grossing film this weekend, because I have to agree that it was the best flick I checked. It was absolutely hilarious, and I am still cracking up over some of those scene...LOL. The reviews for this film were not great. One paper I read gave it zero stars. Well after seeing it, I can't say exactly what they were basing that on. Everyone knows when you go to see a Sandler film, what you can expect to get, and those things won't include great writing or acting. But out of all his films this was the only one I didn't find just plain dumb. Thank goodness Aniston was in it, because she and Sandler worked perfectly together, that nothing seemed forced. And she was giving 1/2 her age Brooklyn Decker a run for her money...Aniston is fly at 41!

It was a nice surprise to see Nicole Kidman, who is actually pretty comical (I would have never thought). My favorite scene comes when they are walking slow motion in the parking lot. You'll see what I'm talking about, and tell me if you don't die laughing at what comes next...LMAO!!!! If you are looking for a great laugh, definitely go see this!...A-

No comments:

Post a Comment