Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Movies in Review: "I Am Number Four"

This movie follows in line with alot of the other teen movies of its kind like the "Twilight" saga, except I thought it was better. Timothy Olyphant was a great pleasing factor in it for me. Ok not just because he is great to look at, but because I personally I think he's great in any movie I've seen him in. If it weren't for him and the Mogadorians, it would have been a pretty dull flick (in my opinion). The special effects, and the action was great, but it was a little limited, only because in this first film #4 is just starting to develop and learn his powers. Once he gets going though, its pretty awesome. Then you add #6...and WOW. Really looking forward to the next installment of this film, and seeing just how powerful these kids can get. Teenagers are gonna love it. Parents will at least be entertained...B+!

No comments:

Post a Comment