Monday, March 14, 2016

Movies in Review: "The Perfect Match"

Although I think Terrance J is uber attractive and can handle the sexy male role very well, he doesn't have the acting chops to take on the lead in anything...I'm sorry, but I'm just saying. Then let's add in Cassie as the leading lady...what???. Yes she is great as any leading lady in anyone's video, I'll give her that, but a role where she actually has to speak??? Ummmmmmm...no. Someone must have owed Sean Combs a favor...ijs. Needless to say, I had no interest to see this movie, but then again none of the movies released this weekend had me excited, so I went to this one just because of the eye candy.

To be quite honest, the movie wouldn't have been half bad if it wasn't for Terrance J and Cassie, whose acting skills were killing me softly. Terrance J was way too unbelievable to hold this role down, and for some reason, he just seemed small in the lead. Like the role needed someone with more weight...if you get where I'm coming from. And Cassie ~rolling eyes...She is gorgeous as hell but I never want to have to see her "acting" again. There storyline was the worse...soooooo juvenile. The only thing that kept me from walking out of the theater were the co-stars Donald Faison, Robert Christopher Riley, and Dascha Polanco, who were all super entertaining, especially Faison. I would have loved to see more of Faison and his huge veneers...lol. I'm just saying his teeth sorta took over every scene he was in...Ha!


If you're a man or woman and only have interest in seeing a half-naked Terrance or Cassie, then this movie is for you. If you are interested in more, I'd save my money because this isn't really hitting on much. Cassie should have just cast Terrance J in her next video and saved us all from wasting our time with this movie...ijs...D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I will definitely WAIT to watch this one. I heard it wasn't good! You confirmed it! Thanks!!��

    ReplyDelete